When I think productivity on my computer, Microsoft Office immediately pops to mind. I use several components from Office all day long. When I first started playing with my new laptop I almost freaked when I found that “my Office” was gone!
Microsoft Office is an all in one program that will help you…
- New photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations
- New communication tools in Outlook 2010 to help you stay in touch and organized
- Makes it easier to manage things in the office, at home, or in between
- Clarify and manage your financial data with new and improved analysis tools, charts, templates and color formatting in Excel 2010.
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office.
- This makes it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
The five programs included are Word 2010, Excel 2010, Powerpoint 2010, OneNote 2010, and Outlook 2010.
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Accomplish more with an enhanced user experience—save, share, print, and publish your documents with just a few clicks
- Add visual effects, such as shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection to your text, or turn your text into compelling diagrams
I love the versatility of all the programs with the built in templates. Better yet, you can find a whole array of templates online to help you achieve your perfect document. Make birthday invitations, birth announcements, business brochures, exercise planners, fitness logs, tax plans and more.
You can purchase Microsoft Home & Business 2010 on disc for $219.99 at Amazon.com (RV $279.99)
ONE lucky OurKidsMom reader is going to win Microsoft Home & Business 2010 for Mac OR Windows (choice)
Do you enjoy OurKidsMom and the giveaways?
Please take a second to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs! One click on the banner below and you’re done…
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. US ONLY please.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on April 17, 2012.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.