Twinkle Toes and S Lights Skechers Kids Shoes
I have been in love with Skechers Kids shoes since my oldest (21) was little. They always held up to extreme abuse and looked nice while doing so. She always liked them because Skechers kept up with the fashion trends and they “looked cool”. This year we were offered Skechers Kids shoes to review for Back to School. Well, I couldn’t resist.
Emma loves everything that is shiny, glittery or glows. Light up shoes are always a hit in my house and the girls line, Twinkle Toes, is right up Emma’s alley. They are just too cute… look at them light up! Emma chose Shuffles – Mysticals.
Girls’ Twinkle Toes: Shuffles – Mysticals Light-Up Shoes
Magically gorgeous and fun style comes in the SKECHERS Twinkle Toes: Shuffles – Mysticals shoe. Soft fabric upper with all over mini sequin finish in a lace up casual light up sneaker with painted metallic canvas overlays and stitching detail.
- Soft fabric upper
- Colorful painted design on fabric uppers
- All over glittering sewn-down mini sequin finish
- Painted metallic canvas fabric overlays at front tongue panel and heel stripe overlay
- Lace up casual light-up sneaker design
- Contrast colored fabric toe cap overlay
- Twinkle Toes colorful sequin detail on toe cap
- Fun light-up feature on toe cap blinks with every step!
- Soft satiny fabric edging trim
- Lace up front with metal eyelets
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Cushioned insole
- Shock absorbing midsole
- Vulcanized rubber midsole with textured toe bumper front
- Flexible rubber traction outsole
Ethan just turned 5 and light up shoes are “cool” to him. He was extremely happy that I agreed. Most of the light up shoes in the local “marts” are cheesy and I refuse to let him have a pair. Even when these light up they don’t look cheesy. Ethan chose S Lights Pillar – Ignus Light-Up Shoes.
Boys’ S Lights: Pillar – Ignus Light-Up Shoes
Spotlight on cool sporty fun with the SKECHERS S Lights: Pillar – Ignus shoe. Smooth leather, synthetic and mesh fabric upper in a slip on athletic sporty casual sneaker with stitching and overlay accents. Light up detail.
- Smooth leather upper
- Synthetic faux suede overlay detail
- Mesh fabric front and side panels for cooling effect
- Slip on light up athletic sporty casual sneaker design with instep strap
- Stitching accents
- Contrast colored printed side stripe designs
- Contrast colored edging detail
- Side S logo and midsole details light up with every step!
- Midsole panels blink and chase
- Stretch fabric faux laced front panel for easy slip on fit
- Instep strap with SKECHERS logo and side hook and loop adjustable closure for a precise fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Cushioned comfort insole
- Contrast colored shock absorbing midsole
- Flexible high traction rubber outsole
Here are both pair “unlit”. Just looking at them you wouldn’t know there was something “special” about them. Emma was happy to see the metallic shoelace accent and Ethan was happy that his looked like tie shoes, but were really slip on.
Whether they are wearing shorts, capris or jeans both the Twinkle Toes and S Lights are a nice compliment to their outfit. Both the children said their shoes were very comfortable and starting jumping around the back porch to show me just how comfortable they really are. Ethan swears his shoes give him more speed and Emma has said that several children at school have asked her where she got them (which made her smile).
Skechers are still a brand that I rely on for quality workmanship & materials, long wear, trendy looks and fun features… oh, and a few children’s smiles as well .
Connect with Skechers:
You can purchase Twinkle Toes and S Lights on the Skechers website.
This giveaway ended at 11:59 PM EST on September 17, 2013.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.