I adore Johnson & Johnson products and when a great deal comes along… I love to share!
On Sunday July 29th a special Healthy Essentials coupon insert will be in your local newspaper and online at www.healthyessentials.com and will provide $175 in savings on all your favorite products!
Summer’s in full swing but the new school year will be here before we know it – to get a jump start on restocking everything your family relies on during the hectic fall months, Johnson & Johnson put together a Mom’s Back-to-School Survival Kit.
It includes everything a mom needs to stock the medicine cabinet, encourage healthy habits for their little ones and prepare for a new school year!
Mom’s Back-to-School Survival Kit (valued at approximately $65) includes:
* AVEENO® Continuous Protection for Body SPF 55 ($8.99-$11.99): Perfect for the whole family, especially your athletes who are outside on the playing field this fall! This powerful sunscreen provides high, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
* AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 ($9.49-$9.99): Colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients moisturize your skin for up to 24 hours while providing UVA/UVB protection. Ideal for mom on-the-go to keep skin soft, smooth and protected!
* REACH® TOTAL CARE Multi-Action Toothbrush ($5.09): Teaching good brushing habits just got easier with this multitasking toothbrush – specially designed bristles clean in multiple directions with each stroke, helping you remove up to 90% of plaque.
* LISTERINE®SMART RINSE® PHINEAS AND FERB™ ($5.19): Specially designed just for kids, this post-brush mouth rinse with fluoride – an important ingredient to help provide extra cavity protection – provides 12-hour cavity protection and strengthens teeth 99% better than brushing alone!
* JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder ($3.99): It’s a tried and true classic. JOHNSON’S® Baby Powder leaves skin feeling soft and fresh, while helping to eliminate friction to keep skin feeling cool and comfortable.
* JOHNSON’S® Baby Creamy Oil ($3.99): Classic JOHNSON’S® Baby Oil gets a rich makeover with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. With a sweet yet subtle fragrance, it’s an indulgence for mom and something the kids will love as well!
* NEOSPORIN® and BAND-AID® Flexible Fabric ($4.77 – $9.07, $6.99): A staple in every family’s first aid kit and a match made in healing heaven. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, NEOSPORIN® First Aid Antibiotic Ointment kills more types of infectious bacteria in laboratory tests than even the leading topical prescription antibiotic.
* BENGAY® Zero Degrees ($13.99): BENGAY® introduces this unique stick that can be stored in the freezer and provides an instant, icy cold sensation. It’s perfect for mom to throw in the cooler for soccer practice, long hikes, or wherever your active family takes you!
ONE OurKidsMom reader is going to win an assortment of some of the great brands you can save money on!!
Do you enjoy OurKidsMom and the giveaways?
Please take a second to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs! One click on the banner below and you’re done…
Rules:You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. US ONLY please.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on August 4, 2012.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.