Eight O’Clock Coffee has been celebrating the holidays with American families for over 150 years, and this year they want to make sure that they are included in your family’s holiday traditions. Available in 11 different delicious varieties, Eight O’Clock has some tips to to alleviate some of the stresses of holiday entertaining.
EIGHT tips for brewing up the perfect celebration:
1. Be your own ‘brewista’. Create a coffee house vibe and offer guests tasty toppings like cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, ginger and flavored creamers.
2. Coffee can be enjoyed any time. Break tradition – hosts don’t have to wait until the end of the meal to begin brewing. Welcome guests to a warm, cozy home filled with the fragrant aroma of coffee. Visitors won’t be able to resist a cup the minute they remove their coats.
3. Open before the holidays. Don’t wait until the night of your soiree to unveil that brand new French press. Play it safe and test out new coffee makers and brewing gadgets long before company comes.
4. Create delicious dessert dishes using coffee ingredients. Create chocolate and coffee-flavored cupcakes, a coffee crumb bunt cake or a batch of coffee brownies and perfectly pair with a cup of your favorite coffee.
5. Coffee to go. Stock up on holiday-themed to go cups with lids and send guests home with a fresh cup of Eight O’Clock Coffee for the road – a must for visitors with a long ride ahead.
6. Don’t forget the decaffeinated. Make sure you have options – be prepared for caffeine-conscious guests.
7. Coffee for large parties. If brewing coffee in a high-capacity urn, consider storing and serving coffee in carafes after brewing. Carafes keep coffee hot and fresh, while urns may “burn” your brew over time.
8. BYOC – be unique and bring coffee. While most partygoers bring wine, you’ll be as distinct and tasteful as your gift of Eight O’Clock Coffee.
ONE lucky OurKidsMom reader is going to win an Eight O’Clock coffee pack!
Simply follow the directions in the widget below. It’s that simple.
COMMENTS DO NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES…
but they are still very much appreciated and adored :O)
Do you enjoy OurKidsMom and the giveaways?
Please take a second to vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs! One click on the banner below and you’re done…
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. U.S. only.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on January 5, 2012.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.