Sony Walkman E Series 8GB Video MP3 Player
Emma loves music. We found this out when she was around the age of 2-3. Emma had difficulty winding down and would have some serious fits that only alone time and music could cure. One day at Josh’s soccer game we gave her our MP3 player to listen to and watch videos on. So began Emma’s “music therapy”. Her mood swings lessened considerably and she seemed overall happier!
Fast forward to now. To be honest, we are all a little tired of sharing our MP3 players with Emma. She is a music hog. When Sony offered to let us review one of their Walkmans I was very intrigued. To be honest, I hadn’t heard of a Sony Walkman MP3 player. Heck, I still have a Sony Walkman radio/cassette tape player in my beside table drawer!
The Sony Walkman E Series 8GB MP3 Player arrived in a fun green print. It is a small palm sized unit that comes with headphones and a transfer cable.
Some of the notable features are:
- Up to 50 hours of audio or 10 hours of uninterrupted video playback on a single charge
- Large 2.0” QVGA color LCD
- FM programming via the built-in FM tuner
- Built in voice recorder and alarm clock
- Adjustable playback speed contraol, A-B repeat and rewind functions
- Hybrid silicone EX headphones and USB cord
- Drag and drop data from iTunes for Windows, Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer
- Synchronized lyric feature… lyrics scroll by in sync to the music
- SensMe tone analysis keeps your music in tune with your mood (auto group music based on beats-per-minute)
- Bookmark songs and add them to 5 configurable playlists
- Exclusive Sony Clear Audio Technologies restores the clarity and depth of digitally compressed music
You can purchase a Sony Walkman E Series 8GB Video MP3 Player at Amazon.com
ONE OurKidsMom is going to win a Sony Walkman E Series 8GB Video MP3 Player RV $90!
This giveaway ended at 11:59 PM EST on April 24, 2012.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.