About My Twinn
My Twinn creates one-of-a-kind personalized dolls designed to look like children ages 3-12. A handcrafted My Twinn doll makes the perfect gift – a cuddly companion today and a cherished keepsake in the years to come. Our artisans create each doll using the finest quality vinyl for faces and limbs and a soft, fully poseable body for playability. Matching girl and doll clothing, stylish accessories and unique furniture enhance the My Twinn experience.
We were graciously offered the chance to review a My Friend Doll from My Twinn. My Friend Dolls are made with the same care and craftsmanship as a My Twinn. You choose the eye color, skin tone, hair color and the website shows the My Friends available for adoption. This is our new friend. She has Emma’s long brown hair and brown eyes. She has 18 poseable joints allowing her to assume hundreds of lifelike positions (she is standing on her own in the picture below). She has been hand painted… her eyebrows, lips and cheeks. Her hair was professionally styled and is beautiful!
What’s even MORE fun than having a doll that looks almost like you? How about dressing your Friend or Twinn and your little girl in identical clothes? My Twinn carries dozens of outfits to choose from… daily, dress up, and even pajamas. If you feel like going all out and spoiling the princess in your life you can accessorize your doll with glasses, jewelry, shoes, purses, musical instruments (yes, I said musical instruments), and more.
My final thoughts… I would have given my left foot for a doll like this when I was a little girl. She is pretty, has beautiful long hair, is bendable in lifelike poses and made well enough to be a family heirloom. Even better, I could have clothes to match her…. didn’t YOU always want to be a twin? (I did!)
WIN IT: One OurKidsMom reader is going to win a My Twinn Doll RV $149! (Doll orders must be completed by 12/12 for Christmas delivery. Rush orders are accepted with a small fee.)
HERE’S HOW TO WIN!… (Please remember you must have your email in your entry or viewable in your profile in order to win)
- 1 entry- This entry is MANDATORY. If not completed all other entries will be DELETED!
* “Like” My Twinn on Facebook (I’m sure they’d enjoy some comment love if you have a second!).
BONUS Entries! You may do any or all of these in any order after the mandatory entry above has been completed. If you have already completed these actions let me know you did! Remember, you can’t win if you don’t enter!
- 1 entry- “Like” OurKidsMom on Facebook
- 1 entry- Follow OurKidsMom via Google Friend Connect (found on the right sidebar under “Followers”).
- 1 entry- Follow OurKidsMom on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- 1 entry- Sign up for the My Twinn newsletter
- 2 entries- Subscribe to OurKidsMom by Email
- 2 entries- Subscribe to OurKidsMom by RSS Feed
- 1 daily entry- Follow @ourkidsmom on Twitter and tweet the following (up to 1x per day) leaving a direct link in your comment:
#Win a My Twinn Personalized Doll RV $149 #MyTwinn @ourkidsmom ends 12/8 http://tinyurl.com/25zfc5a
- 1 entry per giveaway entered- Enter any of my current giveaways and leave a comment here
- 2 entries- Grab my button and leave the direct link to where I can find it
- 2 entries- Add my link to your blog roll and let me know where to find it
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway with a direct link here. Come back and leave a direct link to your post so I can see it
- 1 entry each- Share this on Facebook, Digg, Stumble, Google Buzz, etc (you can find more by clicking the orange share button)
Due to a change in Top Mommy Blog rules, I can no longer give entries for voting. If you enjoy my blog and my giveaways I would love it if you would take a second to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. Two clicks and you’re done (pretty please?)! You can click here or on the brown button on the right sidebar.
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. Please leave it in your comment or make sure one is visible for me to find in your Google profile. The winner will be chosen via random.org and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on December 8, 2010 and is open to residents of the US.
This post was written by me and was not edited by anyone. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own and have not been influenced in any way. I received product for review purposes only. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information please read my disclosure policy.