Have you ever wondered where your ancestors are from or even who they were? Researching your genealogy can be an exciting hobby. Once you have it on paper and you can trace your family tree back four, five, six generations… it’s almost impossible to not sit and imagine what their lives were like.
Legacy Family Tree has made it easy to keep track of all the information you dig up on your past. Here are some of the highlights…
• Map Your Ancestors Around the World – Using Microsoft® Virtual Earth™, Legacy will automatically pinpoint and plot important locations in ancestors’ lives from within Legacy. See 3‐D, satellite and bird’s eye images of where your ancestors lived. Now it is easy to track your ancestor’s migration.
• Create Beautiful Wall Charts – Create stunning graphical charts – ancestor, descendant, fan, hourglass, bow tie, and even DNA charts. See and share your ancestors’ pictures in ways that the whole family can enjoy. Use our chart printing service to print large charts on bond, presentation, glossy or matte canvas finishes.
• Cite Your Sources With New Templates – The new Legacy SourceWriter™ will help you prepare properly formatted sources regardless of your expertise. Simply fill in the fields and Legacy creates the footnotes, endnotes, and bibliography for you, following industry standards. Sourcing has never been so easy!
• Interview Center – Legacy has the perfect questions to interview your family. Choose from hundreds of carefully pre-written interview questions and memory triggers to help you capture their memories before it is too late, or write your own questions to be included.
• And much, much more!
• Click here to read more
• Click here to see the video Tour
Did You Know…
• Legacy Family Tree 7.4 offers more powerful searching. Searching your Legacy data is easier than ever before. Choose from dozens of new search fields to find just the information you have been looking for. Easily create a list of individuals with missing sources and other missing information.
The enhanced search features are found only in Legacy 7.4 Deluxe Edition. More Tips…
• Now Attach Any Document to Individuals and Marriages – Along with attaching pictures, sounds, and video to individuals, events, locations, and sources, you can now also attach any other kind of document (PDFs, Word files, etc.). More Tips…
Take The Tour:
The feature-rich Legacy 7.4 makes it easy to preserve your genealogical information. Family trees containing millions of people can be recorded, displayed and reported in a variety of styles and formats. Legacy 7.4 includes all standard genealogical reports, as well as calendars, timelines, questionnaires, research logs and a multitude of blank forms and more!
Click here to take the guided tour of the main features of Legacy Family Tree 7.4
BUY IT: You can purchase the Legacy Family Tree 7.4 Deluxe Version for $29.95 (download only) or for $39.95 plus shipping you will receive the book and CD also.
WIN IT: TWO (2) OurKidsMom readers are going to win a free download of Legacy Family Tree Deluxe!
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. Please leave it in your comment or make sure one is visible for me to find in your Google profile. The winner will be chosen via random.org and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on December 7, 2010 and is open to residents of the US.
This post was written by me and was not edited by anyone. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own and have not been influenced in any way. I was not compensated for writing this post. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information please read my disclosure policy.