It’s hard to believe, but Back to School is just around the corner! With three of my kids headed back this year I am in full planning mode. I have always relied on Kleenex brand for the kids to bring to school and now I realize what a good choice it has been for all of these year. Kleenex is the only brand with Sneeze Shield in all of its tissues… a proprietary coating that helps to keep “stuff” in the tissue and off hands. This year, Kleenex brand has created the Shield. Sneeze. Swish. routine, consisting of three fun steps that make it easy for moms to teach kids how to keep stuff off their hands.
With four convenient package shapes and sizes, moms can feel confident that her kids can use Sneeze Shield wherever they go.
Kleenex brand on-the-go packages include:
* The Slim Pack. It is thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design makes it the perfect accessory for hip tweens and teens, while their convenient size makes it easy to slide them into pockets, back packs and bags.
* The Car Wedge. It fits perfectly in the car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.
* The Go Pack. Strong, soft and absorbent, Kleenex brand go packs have been there for happy tears and stuffy noses since 1924.
So let’s all learn the Shield. Sneeze. Swish.!
1. Shield your kids with Kleenex brand’s unique Sneeze Shield tissues
2. Sneeze when you gotta!
3. Swish that Kleenex tissue right into the waste basket (two points!)
Head over to Kleenex’s website and have a little fun with Shield. Sneeze. Swish. All you need is a photo of yourself and you will find yourself in an Elf Yourself video. I took a quick snapshot of Emma’s Elf Yourself video below.
After you’ve played with Elf Yourself, spend a little time learning the steps because you could be the star of the next tv spot! You can find all of this information… the dance steps, Elf Yourself and how to enter your own video at Kleenex.com.
Kleenex wants to help OurKidsMom’s readers get a head start on their Back to School shopping!
ONE OurKidsMom reader is going to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
This giveaway ended at 11:59 PM EST on August 3, 2012.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.