Is your New Years Resolution to eat for heart health?
… eat more fresh non-processed foods?
I received a large cooler on my doorstep from Eat Wholly filled with the amazing products above to share and try with my family. I have to shout out a huge THANK YOU to Eat Wholly, as my family was beyond in heaven with these products!
Let’s start with the guacamole…
Guacamole has gotten a bad rap. I’ve heard people gasp and mention the high fat content when I tell them our family loves guacamole.
Let me set the record straight… guacamole is good for you (as with all things… in moderation)! SO much better than your old friend ranch dressing. Avocados contain 11 kinds carotenoids. Carotenoids protect against cancer, heart disease and mascular degeneration. They also contain a high concentration of vitamins, nutrients and a beneficial ratio of fats.
How about Wholly Salsa?
Let me just preface this with the fact that our family knows their salsa. We’ve had to eat our way through many a bad or just okay salsa to find a good one. BUT… we have never had Wholly Salsa.
They’ve done it. Eat Wholly has ruined every other salsa out there for us. My husband squealed with eat bite and kept telling me how fantastic the mild salsa was. In between bites I believe I heard a moan or two, but I’m sure he would never admit to that.
And the Queso?
The older kids were really digging the queso. As it is cheese based, my husband did not partake in more than a few bites. We found out the hard way that the salsa and queso make great dips for veggies as well. Between all the dipping my husband and the kids were doing, we ran out of tortilla chips quickly!
I do have to say that I would purchase the queso for the kids again if requested. The queso is made with the same love, care and fresh ingredients as the salsa and guacamole.
Wholly has a whole line of products… something for everyone:
Guaca Salsa: Guacamole & Green Salsa
Simply Avo Avocado
Bowl Season is HERE!
You can purchase Wholly items at a store near you. Check the product finder for exact locations.
Get a $2 off coupon through January 15th at Get off the Ranch. Just click on Rock the Guac
FIVE OurKidsMom are going to win TWO FREE PRODUCT coupons!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN!
MANDATORY entry (1 entry):
You must do both actions for this entry and then leave one comment that you did so. This entry is required before any others will count.
* Follow OurKidsMom via Google Friend Connect(found on the right sidebar under “Followers”)
* Visit Eat Wholly’s website and tell me something you like, want to try or learned
Additional Entries! You may do any or all of these in any order after the mandatory entry above has been completed. If you have already completed these actions let me know you did! If I allow 2 entries for a particular action, please leave 2 separate comments.
- 1 entry- “Like” OurKidsMom on Facebook
- 1 entry- “Like” Wholly Guacamole on Facebook
- 2 entries- Subscribe to OurKidsMom by Email
- 2 entries- Subscribe to OurKidsMom by RSS Feed
- 1 daily entry- Follow @ourkidsmom and @eatwholly on Twitter and tweet the following (up to 1x per day) leaving a direct link in your comment:
5 WINNERS get 2 FREE PRODUCT coupons for Wholly Guac/Salsa/Queso @eatwholly @ourkidsmom ends 1/25 http://tinyurl.com/4sakr7x
- 1 entry per giveaway entered- Enter any of my current giveaways and leave a comment here
- 2 entries- Grab my button and leave the direct link to where I can find it
- 2 entries- Add my link to your blog roll and let me know where to find it
- 3 entries- Blog about this giveaway with a direct link here. Come back and leave a direct link to your post so I can see it
- 1 entry each– Share this on Facebook, Digg, Stumble, Google Buzz, etc (you can find the buttons at the bottom of this post labeled with “share the love”)
Due to a change in Top Mommy Blog rules, I can no longer give entries for voting. If you enjoy my blog and my giveaways I would love it if you would take a second to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs. One click and you’re done… your click is your vote (pretty please?)! You can click here or on the brown button on the right sidebar.
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen via the plugin “and the winner is…” and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. U.S. only.
This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on January 25, 2011.
This post was written by me and was not edited by anyone. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own and have not been influenced in any way. I received product for the purposes of review only. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information please read my disclosure policy.
This giveaway is part of the Solutions for Your Resolutions Blog Hop.
Please take a minute to check out the other participating blogs…