As my daughter got older, stocking stuffer ideas changed from little pocket toys and candies to hair items, makeup and jewelry. This year Conair, Scunci and Softlips are here to help you stuff your loved ones stocking (or maybe even your own!).
Conair Tourmaline Ceramic round brush:
100% Crushed Gemstones with Ions for Intense Shine
- For blow-dry styling medium to long hair of all textures
- Ceramic – coated barrel retains heat for faster drying and styling
- Boar bristles distribute natural oils for healthy shine
- Smoothes and straightens
Tourmaline – A gemstone that naturally releases negative ions, is crushed into a fine powder and infused into the nylon bristles and ceramic barrels of Conair® Tourmaline Ceramic™ brushes.
The ions tighten the cuticle layer and seal in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky.
Ceramic coating, a powder layered over the metal base of the brush, evenly distributes and holds heat longer, so hair dries faster.
* I use the round brush on my bangs only. I noticed when using it that my hair seems a lot shinier and that my bangs dry a little faster than with my other round brush. The boar bristles grip my hair so I don’t have to spin as quickly and I got a much more defined curl. I’m ready to toss my old round brush in the trash.
Soft gel handle conforms to the shape of your hand
All hair lengths
- Conforms to the shape of your hand
- Detangles & Style
- Straightens hair
- Flexible cushion prevents hair breakage
- Ball-tipped bristles won’t snag or pull hair
* I enjoy this brush for use on my younger daughter. She sometimes complains that the other brushes are too “hard” and hurt her. The grip has the gel handle, but the bristle part is air cushioned as well and “gives” if you happen to push a little too hard.
I gave the Scunci no slip hair bands to my older daughter to try. She has a lot of hair and has a terrible time finding rubber bands that don’t break when she tries to wear a pony tail. She was happy to report that these had incredible stretch to them and she hasn’t had a single one snap! They seem to be one complete piece which would give them more strength.
The Scunci upzing is a fun new way to pull your hair back with a little extra style. Jazz up that pony tail! Take a look at my Emma wearing the Upzing…
100% Natural, 95% USDA Organic.
Softlips® is certified organic and 100% natural. the premium, organic ingredients provide a silky-smooth, eco-friendly lip conditioner for softer, healthier lips.
- Blend of organic oils, beeswax and shea butter deeply moisturize and nourish lips
- Vitamin E protect lips
- Free of pesticides, harsh chemicals and parabens
- Cruelty free
- Certified organic by VOF
We absolutely love Softlips Lip Conditioners. The scents are fabulous (almost ate the mint one… no really!). They don’t feel like a layer of wax like some lip balms do and they help soothe my sore chapped lips. With the added SPF 20 they are the perfect lip conditioner.
BUY IT: You can purchase any of these products at just about any local store down the street!
WIN IT: One OurKidsMom reader is going to win the same prize pack I received pictured above.
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. Please leave it in your comment or make sure one is visible for me to find in your Google profile. The winner will be chosen via random.org and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on December 6, 2010 and is open to residents of the US.
This post was written by me and was not edited by anyone. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own and have not been influenced in any way. I received product for the purposes of review only. I was not compensated for writing this post. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information please read my disclosure policy.