I fell in love with Pediped shoes back when Emma was only a year old. She was just beginning to walk and I had heard/read several things about how flexible shoes were best for healthy foot growth.
When Ethan began to walk, I immediately turned to the Pediped website for his footwear. He just turned 3 and I still prefer to have him in Pedipeds. Why not? They are comfortable for him, they have been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, they come in so many styles (from casual to dressy… back to school to holidays) and the new rugged outdoor line are water safe and machine washable!
Just a few weeks ago I read that Pediped announced it’s Fall line for 2011. With more than 80 new styles and color combinations across pediped® footwear’s three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®, the choice of which style is even harder.
The collection now includes larger size offerings in the Flex® line, new school shoe styles and an expanded Adventure Line, pediped’s innovative outdoor shoe which made me a happy Momma. Now Emma can continue to wear Pediped even going into kindergarten. Inspired by the latest trends in athletics and fashion, new Fall/Winter 2011 offerings feature pediped’s signature comfortable fit along with a broadened mix of textures including metallic glitter, patent leather and suede.
Pedipeds three signature lines:
· The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because it closely mimics barefoot walking.
· A new Fall/Winter style, Alyssa, features metallic glitter in silver, red and black. Metallic glitter has also been added to the Abigail for a modern twist on this beloved classic. The Jax and Tristan are two new casual athletic styles for boys. Jordyn is a new athletic style available for both boys and girls.
· The Originals® collection is priced from $32 -$39, and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
· Grip ‘n’ Go™, the second step in the pediped® footwear system, features special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
· Lilah, debuts as the first-ever girls boot available in the Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection. This comfortable boot is available in three color options and comes with fun, heart detailing.
· The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection retails for $45 – $49, and is available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
· pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. Due to customer demand, size offerings have been expanded with select styles now available up to size EU 33.
· A highlight of the Flex® line is Bailey, the perfect back-to-school shoe for girls. Available in three colors, navy, brown and black, Bailey is a perfect footwear choice for school uniforms.
· New high-fashion styles include the Kat boot, a military inspired boot for girls, Jaelyn, a new Mary Jane style in glitter and Stella a dress ballet-flat with a three-dimensional flower and rhinestone detail. For boys, there is Benji, a new nautical-inspired boat shoe.
· The Adventure Line of rugged, water-safe, eco-friendly footwear has also expanded with over 10 new styles. The Dakota for girls, the Caleb and Vail for boys, and the Aspen for both boys and girls are available in several color options.
· Flex® styles range in price from $47-$69 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary)
We were sent a pair from the boys Flex line in the style Jake for Ethan to try out. When Ethan saw me open the package he wouldn’t give me a minute to go get socks for him… he had to try them on now!
About Jake Navy Flex
His first sneakers – stylish and comfortable! Jake in navy is the perfect shoe for your active child.
- Nubuck upper and leather lining
- All natural rubber sole
- Sneaker style with elastic laces and a Velcro strap to keep them securely in place
- Features the Flex Fit System ™ that allows you to adjust the fit of the shoe for pro-longed wear
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development
I am so in love with these shoes. First of all, they are totally Ethan’s personality. They are nice and soft, I love that they have “laces” (that look like they lace but don’t) and velcro. Ethan is on a “I’ll do it!” kick and will undress himself and re-dress himself several times throughout the day. These shoes are not only great for his feet, but they help boost his self esteem because he can put them on by himself.
I also love that Pedipeds come with an insert to help improve fit. If the shoes are a little big for them, the insert helps fill in the gap and as they grow, you can remove it. The insert can reduce the size of the shoe by almost a 1/2 size. Grow with me shoes… what a fabulous concept!
I will continue to invest in Pediped shoes for both my “babies”. With their new extended size ranges they will now wear them through elementary school!
In the five years that Pedipeds have existed, the company has given nearly $1,000,000 worth of product and monetary support to children in need.
You can purchase a pair of Pediped Flex in Jake for $49.99
The Fall/Winter 2011 collection is available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores beginning early August.
ONE OurKidsMom reader is going to win a pair of Pediped Originals (ages 0-24 months).
Style chosen by the sponsor… winner chooses gender and size.
Simply follow the directions in the widget below. It’s that simple.
COMMENTS DO NOT COUNT AS ENTRIES…
but they are still very much appreciated and adored :O)
You do not have to be a blogger to enter/win. An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. U.S. only.
This giveaway ends at 12:01 AM EST on September 27, 2011.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment and will be shipping the winner(s) their prize(s). For more information read my disclosure policy.