This post brought to you by Now Resorts & Spas. All opinions are 100% mine.
Our family has taken many different types of vacations, and hands down our favorite has been all-inclusive destinations. We have found that we are able to relax and just enjoy the here and now when we don’t have to worry about how much each meal or activity is costing us. The planning has been done… the time to enjoy is now.
Now Resorts & Spas offer a fresh, vibrant and contemporary resort escape in oceanfront settings that encourages guests to live in the moment, enjoy new experiences and create lasting memories.
Now Resorts & Spas all inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® vacation concepts include:
- Spacious suites with standout amenities like 24-hour room service and daily restocked mini bars
- Average of seven gourmet, a la carte dining options ranging from Mexican cuisine to Italian, French and more – no wristbands or reservations required
- Lively bars serving unlimited premium brand beverages
- Explorer's Kids Club (ages 3-12) and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) with supervised activities by specially trained staff at no extra cost
- Unlimited Connectivity, a suite of interactive apps allowing guests to call send and receive international calls without incurring roaming charges, create personalized profiles to contact staff directly, receive up-to-date daily activity calendars and more
- Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, allowing guests to enjoy dinner and entertainment at all nearby participating resorts
- Now Spa by Pevonia offering an array of indulgent treatments, from hydrotherapy to a massage to indigenous rituals. Features products from OPI and Pevonia.
Each property has something special to offer.
- A treasure hunt around the hotel – great for kids
- Test your knowledge with our musical trivia quiz by the pool
- Enjoy a free kayak tour on our beach
- Live shows, including “Idol” singing shows, Mexican entertainment and fire breathers
- Deep sea diving in the vast blue waters of the Pacific Ocean (additional costs may apply)
- Relax and re-energize with oceanfront yoga
- Enjoy movies on the beach
- Play beach soccer and volleyball
- Soar high with our on-site euro-bungee
- A wide range of water sports, including Hobie cats, windsurfing, sailing and water polo
- Try our archery and rifle ranges
- Get adventurous in the ocean with our Hobie cats
- Go kayaking at our Aquatic Center, perfect for families for creating unforgettable, amazing experiences
- Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole championship golf courses Vista Vallarta Club de Golf and Marina Vallarta Golf Club (now through June 30, 2014; additional costs may apply)
- Water fun for the whole family, including inflatable scalable iceberg, boogie boarding and family water slide
- Hone your sports skills at our baseball batting cage and basketball court
- Scale our rock climbing wall
- On-site casino, including poker, roulette, slot machines and blackjack (additional costs may apply)
- Weekly market featuring local crafts, art & jewelry
- Helicopter on property with excursions (additional costs may apply)
What can guests expect of the Now Resorts & Spas brand?
– Stylish vacation at a great price with great service and entertainment
– Vibrant, social, active, cheerful, engaging atmosphere
– Located in easy to access/desirable destinations with lots of flight options year-round at affordable prices, i.e., quick getaway to a great beach destination
– Award-winning (ex. AAA Four Diamond, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence)
Call 1-877-NOW-9953 or visit www.nowresorts.com to learn more about Now Resorts & Spas and book your next Unlimited-Luxury® All-inclusive luxury resort style vacation at one of four resorts across Mexico and the Dominican Republic
I have been informed that the blogger with the most shares and engagement on their blog post and social media will win a trip for two to the brand they “promoted.”
HERE’S WHERE IT’S EXCITING FOR YOU!
The winning blogger will also get to pick one of the readers who participated to award an extra free trip for two. That means, if I win… I will be choosing a reader that commented, shared etc to also win a trip for two!
“Choose Your Escape”! If “WE” win… which resort sounds most interesting? What activity would you do first?