PrePaid MasterCard Helps Keep Your College Student Within Their Budget
I am a member of the Collective Bias Social Fabric community. I have been compensated to share my experience with you by Collective Bias and their client, MasterCard.
My oldest daughter headed off to the University this year, along with a part of my finances (and my MasterCard). I am proud to say that she has completed her associates degree (debt free) while living at home and is continuing to fund her classes herself while working towards her bachelor degree. Her Dad and I know how expensive it can be and we have been helping with things like rent and miscellaneous expenses.
That is why I love the convenience of a prepaid MasterCard. Instead of handing over my regular MasterCard, I can set a limit of how much I intend to contribute and it is up to her to make the money stretch. This year she has several art classes to finish her graphic design degree and the supplies can break the bank. I’ve always encouraged her to bargain hunt, and this way she has the responsibility of trying to make the money stretch to meet her needs.
Prepaid MasterCard has made my life less stressful.
- I can easily reload at any given (needed) time. If an emergency supply is needed for a class I just pop online and add funds (also reloadable in store).
- I won’t worry about her carrying cash, that has accidentally fallen out of both of our front pockets on more than one occasion.
- If she needs to shop online I feel safe knowing that because she registered her card, if it were lost/stolen, we can recover our money.
- Prepaid MasterCard is convenient as it is accepted almost everywhere she shops.
- If she so desired, she could have her paycheck deposited directly to the card.
- She can pay her bills online or over the phone.
- She can manage her money easily. She can never spend more than she has and you can track your spending to see where your money is going!
It is easy to Get A Pre-paid Card! You do not need a bank account or a credit check. Plus, MasterCard is accepted at locations WorldWide! Learn more about the PrePaid MasterCard when you view my Google+ Photo Album.