10 Black Eyed Pea Recipes For The New Years Day
If you are celebrating New Years in the southeast or have a family history from that area, chances are you will be partaking in black eyed peas in some form or another. These flavorful legumes are said to bring luck and prosperity throughout the coming year when they are the first food eaten on New Year’s Day. On our search for a delicious option we ran across many that I thought you might like. I hope you find one (or more) that you like!
- Sloppy Black-Eyed Peas from Healthy Slow Cooking
- Black Eyed Pea Gumbo from Pink When
- New Year’s Black Eyed Peas from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Mom’s Black-Eyed Peas from Shrinking Kitchen
- Vegetable Black-eyed Peas from This and That
- Black Eyed Peas with Ham from Steamy Kitchen (no images)
- Texas Caviar – Black Bean and Black Eyed Pea Dip from Food Done Light
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad from Newlywed Survival
- Southern Style Black-Eyed Peas with Hamhocks from Carnal Dish
Happy New Year!!